Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 3 – May is upon us!

Last week I was unable to give updates due to being on a 6,000 acre ranch in Colorado Springs, but I will make up for it this week. I have included a separate blog post that has some good starter information on sickness care vs. health care. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with this as it will help with future topics we discuss.
As for the building, last week the cement was poured and we are well on our way to true form taking shape. This week as of Tuesday the majority of the framing is finished and in comes the electrician and HVAC technicians tomorrow! After speaking with a few contractors, I can’t wait for ya’ll to see the front desk we are building along with the 90 gallon salt water tank that will be in the front waiting room for you and your family to enjoy. Our grand opening is in the works and we have some big things in store. I will not give away any of the details yet but I can guarantee it is going to be something extraordinary and blast for the entire family!
Go out and make it a point to do something great this week!
~Dr. Cynowa

No comments: